so it's day three and i'm goin' strong!
i've been working out each day and eating healthier.
here's a few things i've been snacking on:
celery and peanut butter
fiber one cereal (which is quite yummy!)
and i'm going to try to make a shrimp stir fry dish...yum!
i've been doing power 90 over the last three days, but i already know that when i'm traveling i'll have to figure out something else for exercise.
before i give you a list of my favorite songs to sweat to, please know that not all are kosher. not all are free of dirty words. so please use your own discretion when deciding if you want to download MARGE'S TOP 10 SWEATIN' TUNES (that's what i'd call it if i were in the music biz)
1. american girls by counting crows
2. you lifted me out by chris tomlin
3. sexy back by justin timberlake (radio edit)
4. beverly hills by weezer
5. raise your glass by pink (radio edit)
6. search my heart by hillsong united
7. strip me by natasha bedingfield
8. i gotta feeling by the black eyed peas
9. when the saints by sara groves
10. just the way you are by bruno mars
i'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to know your favorite songs to jam out to.
would you be willing to blog or comment your top 10 or even your top 5???? pretty pretty please?