Sunday, May 29, 2011

only 3 dr peppers in 7 days

so it occurred to me that maybe some of you out there doing this project 31:17 are people who have been convicted to only listen to christian music. so... i put together a lovely workout playlist for you!

1. so long self by mercy me
2. your grace is enough by matt maher
3. our God by chris tomlin
4. i wanna be in the light by dc talk
5. i am free by ross parsley
6. until the whole world hears by casting crowns
7. o lord your love by caedmon's call
8. lose it all by rush of fools
9. must have done something right by reliant k
10. 412 by switchfoot

things have been going well here. lots of veggies being eaten... by me! shocking! and i've worked out 6 out of 7 days. it's a record, sad to say.
the hubs has lost 17 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks! i am so proud of him. i have not weighed myself yet but i will keep you posted!!!

i've been really excited watching all the ways in which God has provided for me during this lifestyle change. i have not had many cravings for dr. pepper and i have been finding time in my day to workout without having to get up at 5am (i am a morning person, but not THAT early). during my workout i've found God will lay people on my heart to pray for, which really takes my mind off the aching and fatigue. it's only been a week, but i really hope that i can keep this as a continuous process.

if you're out there and working on this project with us, keep up the good work and do not lose heart! if you haven't started yet but want to, join us!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is awesome! Keep up the great work! How did your hubs loose all that weight so fast...MEN... why on earth does it seem to melt off their body???

    ReplyDelete

leave me a little ditty: