Wednesday, December 1, 2010

the holiday

we had a great thanksgiving. we went to the farm and rode the mule (a golf cart) and enjoyed really cold weather and looking at Christmas lights.

i have pictures, but i think all of them have a kid or two in them that are not allowed to be posted.

the turkey was yummy, the hotdogs were roasted, the pies were delicious, and the blankets were very snuggly.

we had a great time.
and since i don't have any pics to share at this time from the holiday, here's a random picture of gabe as a rooster.



the house is now decorated and the 2' tree is lit up. i love Christmas. i love celebrating with my family. this is our first Christmas with four boys. this is colalicious' first Christmas with a family. this is a big deal.

i'm gonna put on some bing and wrap some stuff. it's all Christmas, all the time. cider anyone?

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know it was that sweet guy's first Christmas with a family!!! This is going to be so special for all of you!!!

    Gabe is a very convincing rooster. You can tell him I said that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no reason to be thanksgiving pictureless...I am dissapointed in myself.

    I am ready for Christmas. I hate cider though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Cider, please. Can you bring it to my cubicle??? :D I want to take off and come see you and the babies! MISS YALL.

    ReplyDelete

leave me a little ditty: