i thought i'd share with you a few of my faves of this season. --things that make me realize Christmas is coming. please please please send me your top 5 favorites.
1. "winter" scented candles from bath and body works
2. the big, multicolored light bulbs hanging on houses (i think they're called c9's)
3. my children screaming to get away from santa
4. hot apple cider...i make it myself
5. decorating Christmas cookies with my kids, even though i don't like sugar cookies
ps: don't you love my vintage new year's postcard? if you look closely, you'll see "1906" and "1907" on the flowers. thanks, stormy, for knowing i like old things and gnomes. you truly know the inner depths of my soul.
pss: stormy found out i liked gnomes when i bought one for myself in college while we were roommates. i nicknamed it "scotty" and spoke in a scottish accent while addressing it. i wanted it to feel at home.