Saturday, July 9, 2011

and we're back on

ok, people, i'm back.
sorry i've been gone so long.


the hubs has been gone to india for 5 weeks for work. i didn't want to share in a public forum that my husband was far away from home, so i just stayed away.
plus...we have been very busy trying to pass the time.

over the last 5 weeks we have visited my parents for a week, been swimming, played on our lovely new back patio, had playdates, driven up to kentucky to visit my brother and his family, driven BACK from kentucky, and hung up 90% of our art and wall hangings in our new home!

and now the hubs returns! wahoo! God has truly provided for all that i've needed during this time. i was really concerned beforehand how difficult it would be for myself and the kids with the hubs gone, but God generously took care of us. the kids did great! and i got to catch up on bonding time with my friend leanna as well as watching chick flicks as much as i want.

hopefully i will be around more now that i'll have a partner in these adventures once again.

see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. So, so, SO glad that the Hubs is back! I know you all missed him terribly. I am so thankful that God gave you exactly what you needed while J was away. He's awesome like that, you know.

    ReplyDelete

leave me a little ditty: