how are you guys doing?
it's been rough here while the hubs has been gone on the mission trip.
but we've all had enough with me talking about life being difficult, so let's move on.
i'll give you the skinny on all the goings-on:
1. my mom is fantastic! she came in to help us out while the hubs was away and let me just say, she is a laundry goddess (and good company too)
2. i would love a nap
3. had wine, cheese, crackers, and grapes with a wonderful friend and it was exactly what i needed
4. about 48 hours and counting until the hubs returns. we are desperately trying to avoid going to the ER with the baby until then. yes...he's sick again. feel like we've had this discussion before?
5. it's spring here in san antonio and it's all because God knew my boys needed outdoor time in order for them to remain alive
6. you know what's yummy? chips ahoy chewy cookies. up until 6pm today, that's all i had eaten
7. the throw up smell in the boys' room is almost gone. don't ask.
8. i'm having a maid come to my house and deep clean next week. my baseboards will finally be dusted! guests + no cleaning = amazingness.
9. triple bday party coming up for all three older boys. apparently we're obsessed with cars now, so that shall be the theme
10. my guilty pleasure is the real housewives on bravo. i'm watching it right now
anyways, nothing exciting to report. just life.