Monday, January 11, 2010

urgent

we are getting two foster placements on friday. we just found this out. they are 2 boys, 7 mos and 22mos. we were not attempting at getting more children at this time, but the agency called and they have no place for them. can't give much info at this time, because they're foster kiddos. one's in a shelter, one's in the hospital. not good at all. but they're both doing ok, so we'll be getting them friday.

are we crazy? yes.

are all things possible with God? absolutely.

please pray for us and our boys as we all adjust. i am a wee bit concerned about how our current children will handle this change. my parents are bringing us a suburban to use for the timebeing, praise God! other than that, we need everything you'd need for 2 more children.
please please please pray. the Lord knows exactly what He's doing, even when it's hard.

5 comments:

  1. wow crazy! I will for sure keep you in my prayers- I hope the adjustment is a smooth one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God won't put you to it if he can't bring you through it. You're in our prayers!!! Patience patience patience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- I always think this sort of is a miracle . I am amazed at those of you out there that choose to foster and adopt. I applaud you. God bless and good luck. Let us know how things are going.

    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend of mine has some boy clothes. Would you have need of those?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, 7 mos. That's huge. Two more under the age of 2, that's pretty darn crazy. I will pray for you guys.

    ReplyDelete

leave me a little ditty: